Looking for a super easy (and delicious!) appetizer to add to your Thanksgiving menu? These Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms are the perfect option!
For the stuffing, we used our very own Thanksgiving Spices and Neokit™ - Plant-Based Ground Meat Kit!
Try not to finish all of these in one go!
Yields: 3 servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 25 min
Total time: 35 min
- 1/2 cup Neophyto Foods: Neokit™ - Plant-Based Ground Meat Kit
- ⅓ cup of dried stuffing mix of choice, or breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp our Thanksgiving spices
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 12 cup medium-sized mushrooms
- 2 tbsp white wine or veggie stock
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Follow the instructions for preparing the Neokit™.
- Over medium-high heat, add olive oil to your pan. Sauté minced garlic with our Plant-Based Ground Meat, chopped mushroom stems, and add the Thanksgiving spices and salt to taste.
- Transfer your sautéed mix into a bowl. Add parsley and dry stuffing to the bowl and mix well.
- On your baking sheet, drizzle olive oil and sprinkle some salt over your mushrooms caps. Start stuffing your mushrooms with the mix.
- Bake for 16 minutes till the stuffing on top is browned and enjoy this perfect Thanksgiving appetizer!
We’d love to hear how this recipe turned out for you! Let us know in the comments below! And tag @NeophytoFoods on Instagram to share all your delicious creations!