If you're looking for the perfect meatball + pasta recipe, you came to the right place. We've teamed up with Nona Vegan to bring you this Baked 'Meatball' Alfredo recipe to have you questioning just how an Alfredo meatball dish can be vegan -- but more importantly, taste so good!
Here’s our recipe on this comforting and flavourful dish, made with our very own Neokit™ - Plant-Based Ground Meat Kit!
Yields: 5 servings
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 45 mins
- 1 package prepared Neokit™ - Plant-Based Ground Meat Kit
- 1 cup mushrooms, diced
- 1 cup sautéed onions, diced
- 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pack NONA’s Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 sprig rosemary
- 200g Rotini (or pasta of your choice!)
- 10 basil leaves
- Follow the instructions for preparing the Neokit™.
- Combine prepared Neokit with onions, garlic, mushrooms, and seasonings. Shape into balls.
- In a skillet (or pan), add oil and sear meatballs until browned.
- Mix together vegetable broth, NONA’s Alfredo-style, garlic, and rosemary.
- Add to your skillet and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Cook rigatoni according to the label.
- Add to your skilled and bake covered for 15-20 minutes at 350℉. If your pan is not oven safe, transfer to a oven-safe dish and cover with foil.
- Top with fresh basil and enjoy!
We’d love to hear how this recipe turned out for you! Let us know in the comments below! And tag @NeophytoFoods on Instagram to share your delicious creations!